Acctivate’s advanced pricing is coming to WooCommerce!
Introducing the Acctivate Prices for Woo Plugin
- Do you struggle with charging your wholesale customers the right price in WooCommerce?
- Do you spend too much time taking wholesale orders over the phone or answering questions about their prices?
- Do you have to manually adjust prices for your wholesale customers after their orders are downloaded from Woo?
Put these struggles behind you!
Every customer will get the right price in the WooCommerce cart. This includes giving them the price for their default price code as well as any contract prices on their account. It will also apply quantity tiered prices and Sale prices that use the Effective/Expiration dates in Acctivate.
Acctivate Prices for Woo is a WooCommerce plugin that integrates with your Acctivate data through the Essi Acctivate Connector. Once the Connector is configured, your Acctivate prices will sync to WooCommerce every 30 minutes so that prices are always up to date.
How it works:
- Connect your Acctivate database to the Essi Acctivate Connector. If you have a system administrator, they should be able to handle this for you. If not, we will step you through it.
- Install the Acctivate Prices for Woo plugin. The installer will two User Meta Data fields; Acctivate CustomerId and Default Price Code
- Sit back and relax while the Essi Acctivate Connector keeps all price changes up to date.
- Add the values for Acctivate CustomerId and Default Price Code to your WordPress users. You can edit these manually from the WordPress Users page, or import them using a variety of WordPress import plugins. NOTE: You can have multiple users for each Acctivate customer.
- When customers are logged in, they will see their prices instead of the WooCommerce price.
- When they add products to the cart or adjust quantities within the cart, their cart will reflect their proper price.
Contact Us for more information on how the Acctivate Prices for Woo plugin can save you time, money, and pricing error.